Artwork | Upload | Submission
Sign Dynamics can accept your camera-ready artwork via the following media:
Sign Dynamics Artwork requirements
- All artwork uploaded must be vector files – .AI or .EPS (created in a program such as Adobe Illustrator CS or lower).
- All text must be converted to outlines or paths.
- Camera-ready artwork is required for digitizing images or logos. A one-time set up fee for artwork trapping & trimming will be assessed to clean-up images/logos at a rate of $75 per hour. Estimates can be obtained once the image is received.
- Provide hard copy layout with color break or fax to 937.264.2075 (.jpg, .psd, .tif, .pdf) for proofing/quoting.
- Colors shown on the website and in color proofs are approximate. Actual colors may vary. Please include a pantone (PMS) color for matching.
- Sign Dynamics is not responsible for copyright infringed material sent to us. It is assumed that the customer ordering the signs/decals is either the owner or has permission to use any copyrighted material. It is beyond the scope of Sign Dynamics to authenticate such ownership.
Digital Printing requires:
- A provided hard copy layout with color break.
- Link to or provide photos and artwork
- Include fonts, or convert existing text to outlines or paths
- Preferred creation software – Any Adobe Illustrator (CS) and Photoshop (CS) file format (.pdf, .eps, .ai, .psd)
If you have any questions, please call us at 1.800.298.7788
(937-264-2070) to speak with a member of our knowledgeable staff.